
Well, this is Josh for those who haven't met him yet! He was born on April 24th 2008. So he is almost four months old now. Josh is a very happy baby. He smiles and blows lots of spit bubbles! Today he almost rolled all the way over onto his belly! We can't wait for him to meet you all when we go to England next year!
3 comments:
Adorable. What a stud! :) He takes after his dad.
What a handsome boy! He looks GREAT in his England shirt! Everyone will love seeing Josh and watching him play! I did!!! Love, Nanny x
Hey it's Jenn (Moore) Krebs. I hope you don't mind me checkin out your blog. I just wanted to say hi and your little boy is so cute! We had our guy on April 9th so just a little bit before you. They grow up fast. Well hope your family is doing good. Hope to hear back from ya.
Post a Comment