We had a lot of fun up in Colter Bay with the Jenson's! We slept in tent cabins. We had to put everything away each night so bears wouldn't eat us! It was a lovely place to spend some time.
Hi guys! I didn't know you had a blog until I saw it on Cory and Alessandra's. It's a fun way to keep in touch. I like being able to see pictures of what you guys are up to. Even though we don't live that far away, I still feel like we don't keep in touch very well. Happy blogging!
1 comment:
Hi guys! I didn't know you had a blog until I saw it on Cory and Alessandra's. It's a fun way to keep in touch. I like being able to see pictures of what you guys are up to. Even though we don't live that far away, I still feel like we don't keep in touch very well. Happy blogging!
Post a Comment