Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Card Shark

It turns out Josh has been taking lessons from Gram. He made Curtis cry like a baby!

4 comments:

Cory and Alessandra said...

That is a great picture. I am glad that Josh has been taking some lessons from Gram.

Looks like you guys had some fun playing cards. It looks like everyone in the family can beat Curtis--even the grandkids

Anonymous said...

uhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! si es que veo bien creo que es igualito a ti.pero creo que mas bonito jajaja.
saludos a janae.
aqui todo esta bien.
cuida mucho a josh ok.

Kjerstin said...

Oh my goodness. That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Wow! Adorable. I can't wait until I'm not sick and I can hold him again!

Jeff, Di and Ty said...

Hello Stu and Janae! Nice work! Josh is so handsome. I was excited to hear about your baby boy so long ago and how fun to see pics. I am sure you two are great parents! However, if Stu is always in charge of feeding rice cereal to the poor boy I don't think he will ever grow :)

Hope you don't mind if I check in once in a while. Hope all is well!

Diana (Loosle) Irving